Are you looking to homestay and live rent free (minimum of 6 months) in Kellyville, NSW? Kellyville is a suburb of Greater Western Sydney, in the state of New South Wales, Australia 36 kilometres north-west of the Sydney central business district in the local government area of The Hills Shire.
This position is more about free accommodation for you (brand new self contained flat) as the position is initially less than 7 hours per week, which gives you plenty of time to continue your current position.
Mrs P is a young 70 year old lady who loves reading, singing, her religious books (Catholic), family get-togethers, netflix and walking.
The carer we are looking for is someone who is respectful of Mrs P’s personal space but will keep and eye on the place and help out when Mrs P requires. The carer is also required to have a licence. Carer must supervise medication.
The accommodation includes a brand new self contained granny flat that is currently being built.
For further information please phone Vicki on 0484 138 545.
Contract length: 6 / 12 months
Part-time hours: 7 per week
Expected Start Date: 15/01/2021
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Salary: $25.00 – $30.00 per hour
- care giver : 1 year (Required)
- Australian National Police Check (Required)
- First Aid (Required)
- Certificate III in Aged Care or nursing qualifications (Required)
- Permitted to work permanently with no restriction on hours (e.g. citizen, permanent resident) (Preferred)
- Providing support with academic, social or recreational activities