Supplement your income. Offering approximately 10 hours per week plus occasional sleepover. Job location is Burringbar, NSW.
Our client is a fabulous 96 year old lady who enjoys sitting in the sun and doing her crosswords, watching midday movies, tennis and quiz shows. She used to enjoy playing bridge, so perhaps you can add this to your skill set. Mrs H also loves family get-togethers, singing, shopping and her pets which include 2 dogs and 2 cats.
Mrs H requires approximately 10 hours care per week plus the occasional sleepover.
We are looking for a carer that wants to embrace the quiet country life and to be part of this family and community. The carer must have a car and licence. The carer will work in conjuction with the daughter to assist caring for Mrs H.
If you would like more information, please call Vicki on 0484 138 545.
- caregiver: 1 year (Required)
- Australian National Police Check (Required)
- First Aid (Required)
- Assisting clients with personal hygiene and getting dressed
- Assisting clients with housekeeping or other daily errands
- Providing companionship and emotional support
- Preparing food and feeding clients
- Providing support with academic, social or recreational activities
- Remote interview process
- Sanitising, disinfecting or cleaning procedures in place