ESCAPE TO THE COUNTRY…leave the hustle and bustle and move to the ideallic village of Burringbar. Burringbar is a small town south-east of Murwillumbah in the Northern Rivers region of New South Wales, Australia.
Move in and work from home. Become a live-in carer and live rent free and receive payment for the hands-on hours worked.
Our client is a fabulous 96 year old lady who enjoys sitting in the sun and doing her crosswords, watching midday movies, tennis and quiz shows. She used to enjoy playing bridge, so perhaps you can add this to your skill set. Mrs H also loves family get-togethers, singing, shopping and her pets which include 2 dogs and 2 cats.
Mrs H requires approximately 20 hours of care per week plus the security of knowing that you are sleeping there.
We are looking for a carer that wants to embrace the quiet country life and to be part of this family and community. The carer must have a car and licence. The carer will work in conjuction with the daughter to assist caring for Mrs H.
The accommodation is shared living with your own bedroom and wifi.
If you would like more information, please call Vicki on 0484 138 545.
Part-time hours: 20 per week
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $30.00 – $35.00 per hour
- Work from home
- Day shift
- Flexible hours
- caregiver: 1 year (Required)
- Australian National Police Check (Required)
- First Aid (Required)
- Assisting clients with personal hygiene and getting dressed
- Assisting clients with housekeeping or other daily errands
- Providing companionship and emotional support
- Preparing food and feeding clients
- Providing support with academic, social or recreational activities
- Remote interview process
- Sanitising, disinfecting or cleaning procedures in place